Sunday, 6 February 2011

The Heart Desires....

Fashion is going to be the end of me...

Im totally in love with the new shorts and silk shirt from Acne. They are Beautiful and I could totally see myself wearing them this summer. They are expensieve as frak, and my wallet is flat, but man oh man, I Love them! I want to win the lottery... 




The shoes is from Friis and Co. And the top from Asos. I just love the looks on the shoes and think the sweater is one of those you just wanna wear because its cozy and still good looking at the same time and just popped them in the picture due to that. Could live without those two, But the Acne stuff, is definatly to die for.

Other than that im wishing for this dress for my b-day (From Acne aswell), its one of those dresses you want to wear going out, but it is still not too much "glam and glitter" and it is on sale :) So hopefully it will be my present from the worlds sweetest sweetheart :)



Women and Clothes.... sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment